Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ask Yelling Girl: Relationship Advice




Dear Yelling Girl

My name is Madam X, and I am a single 30 something who has been having casual hook-ups with a colleague. This started a few months ago. Generally, when he has time I go over to his house around 4 a.m. and we “do things”, mostly, I pleasure him and he enjoys it and then kicks me out of his house in the morning.
Most recently, things have taken a turn for the worse because I have started to express “feelings” for him. However, to his consternation, me expressing feelings has turned out to be the worst thing.
I don’t know what to do because I am trying to prove to myself that I am worthy of his attention but he is just trying to get rid of me. Or, should I say, he HAS because we no longer speak.
I just wanted him to know at the very least that I’m not some side chick that you can just disregard, that I am a persons with feelings and that I am just as special as any of the girls he has spent time with.
Please, help! I don’t like to wear my heart on my sleeve, but right now it’s out there for the whole world to see.
P.S. – He has a huge “package” and an amazing tongue!
Thank you

Madam X

Dear Madam X:
What’s his number? Cause if he is done w/ your ass, let me have a turn, you selfish, bitch!
Just kidding girl…I probably already fucked this loser at some point in time…Cause I’ve…
Been there and done that, and got my parking validated, gurl! Let me start off by saying this: You are beautiful, and you ARE WORTH IT! And no man can give you that validation; it has to come from you.
Now I too have been “dick matized” by a big dick. Big dicks are wonderful, but most of the time a big dick is attached to a big loser (or in less hateful terms, attached to a man who is just not for you).
It has always been my general feeling that when a man wants you he’ll show you. He’ll act right, he’ll chase you, and he’ll make you feel like you are “the only girl in the world”. Now, what you did was give this guy a glimpse into your heart, which he didn’t deserve and with that access he moved right on in and had a house party and didn’t bother to clean up the mess.
Men are ruled by sex, when it comes to women they just want to fuck and not stick with them. Which means your pussy and your tits can provide him with entertainment, but when he is satisfied he’ll turn you off just like the TV during commercial breaks!
I wouldn’t put too much energy into trying to make this man understand how special you are, because chances are that he knows. He just doesn’t want you to know cause your low self-esteem gives him constant access to your pussy on call (trust me, there will be another 4 a.m. call at some point when he is in between bitches). Your only hope is make up your mind (independent of whatever he is or is not doing) to not deal with him anymore.
My grandfather’s favorite saying is “I can show you better than I can tell you”. Make the steps now to create daily affirmation of how wonderful you are, and write a list of what qualities you want your dream man to have. I think you will discover that when you write out this list a loser who doesn’t appreciate you and only has a big dick, and amazing tongue, to offer (although momma is squirming in her seat thinking about it) is not the type of man you really dream about. I bet your dream man has all those things, plus he knows, without prompting, what a bad bitch you are and is thanking God that he has you in his life.
Just be patient, what is for you will come and you have to have faith that you will find that one if you really want him.
In the mean time work on being even more fabulous, and realize that this former “hook-up” will get his in the end if he really truly was trying to do you dirty. Sometimes, guys just want to fuck and not wife a chick, and we have to realize that in this day in time when we play with fire we get burned just put some Vaseline on those wounds and let them heal.
I love you and am praying for you.
Yelling Girl

No comments: