Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yelling Girl is BACK IN BUSINESS!!!

For many of my loyal readers who have followed Yelling Girl throughout the years, the site is up and running and will be just as irreverent and ignorant as EVER!!!

Because, I'm a one man army,I ask that you all have patience w/ me, as I can only produce so much content on my own. Please remember, I am not an editor and I do not claim to be the best when it comes to mastery of punctuation of the English language, but I try to display as much of the education that my family paid for out in the atmosphere (even though I spent much of my school time daydreaming about being as star - who needs to know about commas when you command attention!?!)

I hope you enjoy the entries, and here's praying to God we don't have any more pauses in production.

xoxoxoxoxo

Yelling Girl AKA Yamaneika
Yelling Girl, Inc.


Edited by Eileen Trott

No comments: