Thursday, March 10, 2011

Amber Rose / Kanye West Drama




Amber Rose is having a hard time keeping her celebrity since sliding off Kanye's nuts last month.

So, what is she doing? Saying she got an STD from the 'Ye? Or that he has a small penis (which, p.s., we kinda know since every pair of pants this nigga wears is so tight up on his scrotum, you can see his balls holding a "Help Me" sign.)? No, it appears that Rose has been saying that West beat her ass.

Here is why it's hard to believe:

1) Kanye wears purple jumpsuits. Kanye has been dresing so sweet lately that if he were to play a game of '1 on 1' against Prince, he would have to call his team "The Blouses".

2) Kanye West is too busy roughing up white girls on award shows to be beating ass.

Here's one thing I do know:

I might let a cat w/ blue suede shoes slide, but a nigga in a purple jumpsuit ain't whipping my ass. You can whip my ass in a jumpsuit but it can't be purple.

Here is what I think happened:

Amber Roses is close friends with Rihanna. They got together and had a 'Red Bones with Big Forehead's' meeting and the following words were uttered: Say, Nigga, Beat, Ass, To, Stay, Relevant, Dollar Signs (and no, I don't mean $ I mean "dollar signs").

Either way, I do not feel sorry for these men who keep getting in trouble over their poor relationship choices.

Team Amber Rose

No comments: