Friday, March 11, 2011

Ne-Yo get's drawn!




So "Ms. Thang", I mean Ne-Yo has gotten the green light from the Cartoon Network to start production on his own cartoon titled "I heart Tuesdays". Even though I think he called it "I heart Tuesdays" in honor of Twink night at Splash; he insists its because the main character of the cartoon is a 16 year old girl who has to fight evil forces on Tuesdays.

What I find funny is that the plot is about as creative as the title. "Hey, I know the girl fights crime on Tuesday's so let's put Tuesday in the title." I'm really disappointed in Ne-Yo. I would have given a kidney in a bet, that he would have a cartoon called "Down Low Queens with Greasy Monkey Lips", but I'll have to settle for this apparent mess instead.

Can you say weak plot line?

The Cartoon Network was "unavailable" for comment; what a surprise. They are probably trying to figure out who Ne-Yo gave neck to, to get this thing green lit in the first place. There is an executive somewhere writing a suicide note over this.

Since it's open season on pitching to CN right now, I have a cartoon I've been working on since I was 9 years old. It's about a dyslexic girl who can only speak to white monkeys on a leap year, it's called "I heart white monkey's on leap years".

God, I miss 'The Boondocks' already!

No comments: