Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HOT-Wee: Hottie Of The WEEk


Good Morning, Girls.

In our first Hottie of the week (Hot-Wee) installment I will take it upon myself to list my personal favorite, hurting 'em with his crossover appeal.

I got to give this brother props for not only being one of a few brothers to hold it down in the game, but for marrying one of my B-More homegirls Mrs. Jada Pinket-Smith.

That's right, my hottie of the week is...WILL SMITH.

When he said I AM LEGEND he wasn't playing. So, we give tribute to him and all his hotness!!!

If you'd like to nominate a hottie of the week, please hit me up at theyelllinggirl@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Patricia Barrigher said...

You hit it on the head right there. They are my pick for bright lights in Hollywood, I am looking forward to meeting Ms. Jada, my Maryland homegirl. I have been waiting for a friend request, and I requested Will to ask his wife to answer my page!

Anonymous said...

Ok it's September now...Where the new Hottie??? Love your blog