Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why is it Yelling Girl?


Welcome Readers,


I am so excited about this blog and I welcome you all to come by and show love. This blog will feature everything from rants to poems, all of which will pertain to women. Why, you may ask? Well, because in today's society women don't often get to voice their opinions in a way that challenge the male machismo that seems to be running rampant and free in this society.


I thank God that I had the fortunate pleasure of being brought up in an household and family that was dominated by independent and free-thinking women. It saddens me when I look out into the world today and see all the women that are so readily available to become a stereotype of the typical "brainless" woman with no conscious of what her wayward action will do to the rest of the community of women who want to create an atmosphere of equality.


Now, this is in no way a blog to bash men, but a way for women to just have their own equivalent to the male "locker room". I will from time to time get on women's case, as well as men. Ultimately, I want this blog to be a forum for me to share my experiences and hope that they resonate with other women.


As we grow, there will be featured blog subjects and more interactive play. I encourage any woman that wants to post a featured story or rant to email me at theyellinggirl@yahoo.com. I will gladly publish.


Well, that's it for now. Let's just sit back and see what happens!


God Bless,


Yamaneika

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yammi

Yelling Girl...IS AWESOME!!!!...I am so proud of you!....Keep up the great work!..Though I would never classify myself as a feminist (and I don't believe Yelling girl is the new feminist movement?...please correct me if I am wrong)I truly enjoyed your blog. You bring some timely, thought-provoking issues to the table as they relate to us girls.

Girl power forever!!! Keep up the great work---Can't wait for more!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S.---It's Mickey1 not anonymous...must have hit the wrong button...Again, Kudos on your blog!