Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hot Knot!


Girls,

We can't pay tribute to an obvious hottie, without taking time to give props to the Nottie that is an undercover hottie. What I mean is, there is always that dude that isn't the best looking piece of beef in the stew, but he adds just as much flavor.

I want to introduce Yelling Girls first Hot Knot, Mr. Danny DeVito.

I may be the only one who finds him remotely attractive, but you got to love a guy with a sense of humor. Did I mention that he is totally cute?!

He has been my secret crush for years and I have yet to meet a man who has knocked him off his throne.

Danny, if you and Rhea every break-up, call me!

4 comments:

dtro said...

Everyone wants real talk Yamaneika, so start talking real. More brazen!

If i subscribe to your blog then subscribe to my blog too. It's only fair.

President, Yelling Girl said...

You got it! And thanks for commenting!

The Shining Black Prince! said...

funny but i think of calling it a hot knot you should call it a knot hot. but anyway that makes sense . my female knot hot would be jodie foster. even though she is totally butch and crazy plain - jane looking i would date her and i'm black

Patricia Barrigher said...

Loved him on TAXI, but he seems pretty racist over all, but if you want him, you gonna have to go though Rhea, and she's a pretty tough Aries gal. They have been together since they starred on Taxi.