Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"What You Talkin' 'Bout, Wilma?"

Here is one of our spotlight sections called "What You Talkin' 'Bout, Wilma?"
From time to time I run across something that makes me want to look outside and make sure the clouds are still in the sky. Today is one of those days. While doing my normal search on YouTube, I ran across a song called "Smell Yo Dick". Now, I wish like hell I was lying, but that's the title of the song.
The song begins with a woman cursing out her man because one of her girlfriends caught him at the club earlier that night with another chick. She then proceeds to tell him that she needs to, yes, smell his penis to verify that he has been with a chick. Now, exactly what is that suppose to smell like?! Forget I asked.
Okay, so this is wrong on so many levels, but let's pick apart the obvious first. Why are we smelling dicks? More importantly, why is this women smelling her man's dick? If your girl already caught them at the club what more proof do you need? This is taking things a bit to far, don't you think? If I see the expiration date on my milk was 14 days ago, there is no need for me to sniff my milk; I would say the same rules apply with dicks.
What's even more reprehensible about this song, is that it makes women look desperate. No man is worth this much humiliation. Seriously, you want to play investigator go sleuth out your next man, don't waste time rummaging through crotch rot.
All I can say is ewwww.
Now for you nasty tricks that want to see what i'm talking about, you know you do, here is the link:
Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: