Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Letter From The Editor: Wake the "F" Up, Chick!!!


To every big woman who has ever questioned her worth because of a man. (Skinny chicks you can get something out of this too.)

This chick has put up some shit thats got my blood boiling. To all the women around the world: If you dont start picking your fucking heads up and stomping around this motherfucker like you the shit. And I dont mean that bullshit that you say when you trying to front. We all know that its hard being a big girl, but its harder when we got these other low self-esteem, raggedy ass, emotionally abused motherfuckers stomping around here holding their gotdamn heads down!!!

If I have another dude think he is running this game because he has a dick, last time I checked a dick belonged in a pussy...so what is a dick w/ out a pussy, but a dick?!If we had brains enough to stop playing these damn games and stop letting a man use us like a piece of meet, or tell us that we aren't good enough for his attention or time then we'd have more control over this situation.I mean, even I have denied my own self the respect I deserve because I've allowed a motherfucker to think he was the green to my fucking pasture on the other side of the garden.

Here is a list of shit we need to stop doing:
  1. Stop looking for a man to complete you
  2. Stop looking to be a bride and focus on being a brilliant chick
  3. Stop looking for the perfect man, he doesn't exist. Mostly, because your ass ain't perfect so what do you need a perfect man for?
  4. Stop comparing yourself to other bitches and start comparing yourself to yourself last year. If you game is still on the same level either quit or get the users guide, look for the section that says "tips and hints" and take notes.
  5. Stop waiting for a man to take you out. You got a credit card bitch, fucking take yourself out and at the end of the night pay yourself back w/ the RABBIT.
  6. Stop going to these bars looking for Mr. Right, go in there looking for Mr. DJ and get your groove on
  7. Stop sulking when a man puts you down or says he isn't feeling you, just be glad that motherfucker was smart enough to move out the way so you Mr. Almost Perfect can come in.
  8. Stop waiting for a man to validate you
  9. Stop giving your pussy to a nigga who isnt giving you any affection, love or attention. Unless, you just want to fuck him then okay...but dont make it a habit.
  10. Stop praying for a man. Sometimes Jesus wants to hear us dote on Him. Remember, He loves us too so why dont we show Him attention. Don't make the Lord put you on Call Waiting, cause you still praying about the same shit you was praying about 10 years ago.
  11. Stop settling for any old thing because you got: kids, been married, over the hill, overweight, bald. You dont have to settle cause you are fine just the way you are.
  12. Stop recycling niggas. You pussy is not a recycle bin so stop trying to collect the glass deposit on a dick that is better off being biodegradable. I dont care how much of a dick shortage there is, there are enough dildos for every woman.
  13. Stop stalling your life and live
  14. Stop reading this and apply this. I had to put a 14 cause I didnt want to leave w/ just 13.
Bottom line, cause this rant was all over the place and unorganized. I dont want to come in here anymore and see some shit about men talking greasy about women and how they want this and want that, cause bottom line is women are beautiful no matter what and we all got a pussy that gets wet. You got a problem, shut off the fucking lights, pull down your pants, and feel for the pussy. You aint got to look at it to fuck it, but you do have to respect it for it to let you in.

Forgive me for this harsh tone, Lord - something just have to be said!

*Kisses*

2 comments:

Patricia Barrigher said...

Preach on sister. You have found your calling. I wish I could print that out and frame it for my daughter. I fear she won't listen to me as much as she should because I am her mother.

Anonymous said...

Hi Yellinggirl

I Love it!!! Yellinggirl for President!!!!...Can't wait for the next installment.