Monday, December 29, 2008

Exploiting the Slow

Was Nas busy?! I mean, remember when rap battles were battles. Cats were spittig serious heat, their flow could stop you cold in your tracks. Apparently, these kids did not have that type of pool to pick out from 'cause they got two of the worlds worst rappers.

Now, I will give my boy Eli some credit because he is slow! No matter how politically incorrect I am, I have to say that even I would not put this dude Eli on blast like this. Clearly, this young man has a mental disability. Now, this dude Envy, I have no clue what his problem is (but clearly he isn't mentally challenged); goofy, yes!

What is even more hilarious is that these dudes who are "judging" use the words: "great", "straight off the brain" (what brain), "genius" - okay, maybe not "genius" but something like that. I don't know what they were watching, cause it wasn't this battle. I can give the guy hosting some slack, cause he was too busy hugging the dude in front of him to pay attention, no telling what was going on when the cameras cut away.

All and all I enjoyed this clip, its old as hell - but it still has the power to make me laugh! So, enjoy.

No comments: