Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yelling Girl Movie Review: Yes Man


Nothing interested me about this movie. A guy who says "no" finally says "yes", big deal! The trailer looked beyond ridiculous, and I was not interested in seeing Jim Carrey portray the same character again! (Goofball gone wild). Now with that being said...

I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!

Okay, its not going to win an Oscar, it might not even get any nominations for anything; but I liked it. It was a feel good movie with a good cast. Jim Carrey renewed my faith in his antics, and reminded me why I go to the movies to see anything that he is in.

I applaud this movie for taking a concept that could have been very cheesey and making it interesting.

If you want to see a good movie with friends, then say "yes" to 'Yes Man'.

Note: I know this movie has been out - but I just saw it, so lay off!!!

Love Ya

No comments: