Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Woman Pops out Crumb-Snatcher on a Plane



In my best Samuel L. Jackson voice: Enough is enough, I have had it with these motherfucking babies on this motherfucking plane!!!

Alright, so the title of this post was unnecessary, but so is a pregnant woman getting her ass on a plane close to her due date!

A lady gives birth to a baby on her Trans Atlantic flight from the Netherlands. Now, I have a serious beef with this airline; you can't let fat people on the plane but a pregnant woman who is crowning gets a pass?!

Now a real quick side note, I have to apologize to my white girls cause I heard this story and assumed this lady was white. One because this flight was coming from the Netherlands (what are black people doing in the Netherlands) and also because white women (for whatever reason) are always the ones that find themselves giving birth on a busy freeway, lion infested safari, or in the middle of the Bermuda triangle. The only outrageous story I've heard about a black woman giving birth in some strange place is when this lady delivered in an elevator, and she was only in the elevator to go get her husband who was cheating on her.

Who I really feel sorry for are the passengers who had to experience this mess, I got a lot on my mind when I'm flying without the added stress of the lady in A11 needing an episiotomy mid-flight.

Thankfully, there were two physicians on the flight who aided in the delivery. Mom and baby are doing well.

Keeping with the themes of crazy black names, the mom has decided to name her Tranisha Atlantique Jones.

No comments: