Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm being outed by Facebook




I love face book, that wonderful social networking site that in its on way is very pretentious. LOL. Anyone who is on this site knows that Facebooks has a way of gearing advertisements towards the individual using the site. From time to time, if you are party girl, you might get ads from night clubs and sexy lingerie boutiques. Or, for you more religious girls, there might be ads to join a Christian group or a dating site for those more morally decided than others. So, it amzaes me that every time I go on Facebook I see various ads for lesbian support groups and lesbian social networking sites, is Facebook trying to tell me something?!

I am not a lesbian!!! Despite, what my relationship status may say about me (30, single, no kids, and living alone). I take great offense to Facebook trying to turn me out like a bad espisode of the L-Word.

Am I the only one who has had this experience? Nothing against my lesbians, but I more DICK Chaney and a lot less ALOTTA Vagina!!!

No comments: