Friday, December 5, 2008

Put A Ring On It?!


I know I'm late with this but, um, what the hell is Beyonce talking about with this bullshit about 'If you like it then you should'a put a ring on it'?!

The audacity of this chick, to start this song out with 'All my single ladies put your hands up'! Well, bitch, put your hand down - DON'T YOU HAVE A MAN?! That nigga behind you with them soup coolers that also double for a blow dryer, yeah, that nigga. Ain't that yours?! Okay, then sit your ass down!

I love Beyonce but I'm telling you ladies, keep listening to Beyonce and your ass gonna be in a world of trouble. Don't listen to no woman with: millions of dollars, who can get any man she wants, is a fashion god, and has a body most women would kill for, when she tells you something about making demands on men!

Beyonce is takling that shit cause she's got Jay-Z and together they made like 180 million dollars last year, hell if she liked it she could've put a ring on it first.

See, I'm not so quick to talk shit cause I know what the dating pool looks like right now and I'm in the deep end swiming around the algea looking for anyting with a pulse, a job, and teeth (and not in that order - and you dont even have to have them all to seal the deal, cause I'm sure there are plenty of sexy cadavers at the morgue right now). I've been in the club during last call when every Nigerian from here to Tennessee is looking for a woman to marry him for his papers. Or the nigga still wearing a Jheri culr, but calling it "good hair" cause he shoved some light contacts in his eyes and wants you to believe he's Rihann's brother.

The last time I spent time with a quality man, it was with my grandfather over the phone (and as much as I've been tempted, my grandma is still alive, so gramps is off limits). You can roll your eyes all you want, but my grandfather gets them 'old people' checks, and since I haven't had sex in over six months - it's better to be in a sexless relationship with my grandfather and his checks, then some silly nigga living with his entire extended family in a 1 bedroom in Harlem (I got tell ya'll about that later).

Getting back to Beyonce; this is the same chick that not even four years ago was talking that shit about 'Say My Name', then she gets some dick and all of a sudden she expects us to 'Cater2' niggas.

I have to say this because I have a bunch of my girlfriends who quotes this chick like she wrote all the books in the Bible. Turn your Beyonce Bible's to the Book of Sasha Fierce chapter 2, Bug-A-Boos.

My motto is "If you like it, put half on the cab and the condoms and we'll talk about the rest". When you're getting up in age, broke, eggs drying up, and got the shape of a woman whose had five children, you can't talk shit, you just compromise!!!

*Note the ring listed in this post, is my dream wedding ring. Make a note mommy, cause when I wind up old, bitter, and lonely I'm gonna expect you to buy that for me :-)

**Second note: to all my Beyonce obsessed friends do not write me telling me how great Beyonce is. I bought all the bitchs' albums so I can talk shit - now put your money where your mouth is and go get her album AND I MEAN PAY FOR IT - limewire don't count!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are so funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I told my girl about this blog! I hope she joins so we can be the first fans of this site. You are truly funny!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing!