Monday, December 29, 2008

Obama for yo' Momma


No disrespect to Michelle Obama, but her husband is Finnnnnnnnnneeee!!

I didn't know that I could be attracted to a man under 400 lbs. He is the best thing to happen to the White House (looks wise) since JFK.

I know some will give me flack because supposedly Bill was a "fox", and although I wouldn't mind the opportunity to go 1 on 1 with Bill (if he were single) when he dropped down and got his eagle on with Monica, I lost all respect for the man. I mean, come on Bill!

But back to Obama, yes!!! Child, everything about him is right! Those lips, that face, that BOD!!! Obama is a very handsome man, but what makes him even more attractive is that he has a beautiful, intelligent woman by his side. There is nothing like a man who is in love with a woman, and the product of their love is evident (not manufactured, can I get an Amen, Cindy McCain?).

I can't stop thinking about Obama, but I will tell you something - McCain could get it too! Just because he has everything that turns me on in a man: benefits and more than two strans of hair. McCain, not bad for a 90 yr. old Civil War vet (I know it wasn't the civil war, but I don't think he does).

No comments: