Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Time Warner and Viacom BFF's again!!!



So, we all know that there was a lot of drama with TW and Viacom over the last few days. Time Warner was bitching about Viacom's fee increase (and rightly so). While Viacom was not budging on their demand for more money (and rightly so). So, with this stalemate and each side making valid points: TW did not want to add more fees onto their customers and Viacom wanted to increase their already low fees to compensate for financial issues; what was a girl to do?! Miss out on SpongeBob Square Pants?! I THINK NOT!!!

Each side has decided to renegotiate their contract and keep customers happy, I think in the end TW understood that they were going to do their customers a great disservice and could compensate for the few customers they will lose in the rate increase, and Viacom was confident they could make TW their bitch, so it all worked out in the end.

Wait, TW is not my cable provider its Comcast, so why did I give a hoot? No, wait is Comcast the same as TW? Wait, no, I am with Time Warner. No, am I?!

Oh, who cares!! The bottom line is that the world is back to normal and as always decisions affecting the masses financial contribution is made by the rich men who have money!!! And these men probably do not even watch these shows on TV, they have enough money to have the cast of these programs come to their houses and reenact them in their living room.

All I know is with all this hoopla there better be some over the top shows coming from these networks, because I will now be paying and extra $2.76 for them!!! To guarantee good shows, I suggest they call me for a few scripts and casting, lol.

No comments: