Monday, June 2, 2008

And I'm Telling You, I'm not going a damn place!




Are you a stalker or do you get to steppin' after you've been dumped?

I realized after my last break-up that I am El Pollo Loco. I looked crazier than John Travolta's w/ that tacky a$$ lace front wig. And sounded siller than Monique saying she's only 220 lbs.

I've done everything from:
1) Threaten to call the date rape crisis center
2) Hack into e-mail accounts
3) Leave loving messages
4) Leave death threats
5) Threaten to post his number on Craigslist
6) Pretend to get married to the King of a small tribe in Africa to make him jealous
7) Threaten to put Crystal Meth in his veins while he slept.


DONT WORRY I'M BETTER NOW, THAT WAS LAST WEEK - TIME HEALS!

Take this time to think about the worst things you've ever done to your ex, and get down on your knees and pray you never do anything like that again!

*Note: If you are currently doing any of the above, seek professional help. Sometimes we need it.

No comments: