Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gettin' Po'litical up in this Piece!

When I saw this shit I almost fell out of my seat. Can someone please tell Senator Robert Byrd that the Grim Reaper is on the other line and he needs to click over? This man is so old, I saw dinosaur bones fall out of his briefcase. Many of you might not know this but Senator Byrd was the chaperon at Jesus' prom.

The hilarious part of this clip is that he seems to be doing a Eulogy to Ted Kennedy who is probably somewhere in a hot tub with two women while his wife makes margaritas. I might not know which horse will come in first at the Kentucky Durby, but I do know Ted is certainly going to out live Senator Byrd.

Let me say I get it, Ted Kennedy just had brain surgery but he is doing fine (so the reports say) why is this man already doing a Eulogy? And Byrd goes in and out of doing a Eulogy and praying for Ted; get it right pops, is he dead or alive?!

Just watch this:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Please, tell me you didn't really write this...LOL!

Anonymous said...

I agree there should be a time limit on how long people can hold office! And an age restriction!

Anonymous said...

I just watched this clip the other day, it was great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Yelling Girl

You are way too funny! Loved it! But give the 'ol man a break.