Monday, June 2, 2008

Where It All Began: The first time Yelling Girl Yelled!


Here is some old Yelling Girl, basically this is what started it all! I wrote this at the beginnig of the year cause I was having a bad time with insomnia and still thinking about my ex, and all that shit. All I'm gonna say before you read this, is that I'm in a better place now!


AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a rant, so I suggest you leave now if you ain't down w/ rants cause this is about to be a doozy!!!

Here it is 8:29 a.m. and I'm working on about 2 seconds of sleep because i'm working on some shit that needs my attention and what happens?! Everyone body and their damn momma wants to interrupt me with their bullshit!

Culprit #1: THE NEEDY HOMEGIRL
This bitch has the nerve to call me with her man problems. BITCH I DONT HAVE A MAN WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME SHIT ABOUT MEN?! I WAS ABOUT TO ASK YOU ABOUT THEM!!! I'm not hardly in a productive relationship and I got to hear about how her man is abusing her or some shit!!!! BITCH WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM HITTING YOU? AT LEAST YOU GOT A MAN TO HIT YOU, SHIT TELL HIS ASS TO COME OVER AND HIT MY ASS FOR VALENTINES DAY!!! Why do I have to keep hearing this same repetitive shit over and over again!

No matter what I say she's just going to go back to him.

Culprit #2: IRRESPONSIBLE FRIEND

I agreed to house sit for a friend of mine who was suppose to be back in town yesterday!! This bitch, has the nerve to stay away two extra days and then has the nerve to ask me to be on-call to deliever the keys to her at HER CONVIENENCE!!!!

The worst part is, I haven't stepped foot in the house since she left cause she's got more mice up in her crib then the Mickey Mouse club!!! I told her I would take up the traps, but I can't do that shit!!! I DONT MEAN TO PUT ANYONE DOWN but I grew up in the suburbs, the worst we had were granddaddy long legs and spiders!!! I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT NO MICE!!!! I watched her take up a trap with a baby mouse on it (mind you, she's the one that said it was a baby, the nicca looked like a damn possum if you ask me. If that was the baby I'd hate to see the Parent).

Why on earth did I agree to house sit for her with these damn mice!

I come over there they building amusment park rides all over the place and charging admission!

Culprit #3: THE OVERACHIEVER

I know she just wants to help, but please dont help me!!!! I know I told you I wanted to lose weight in 2008, but bitch you know I didnt mean that!!!! Please stop calling me at 5 a.m. cause you want to make sure i'm up to go to the gym!!!! Take your big ass to the gym and call me when you get there, my exercise will be 10 arm reps of reaching for the phone and 1 thumb curl to hang it up!!!

I get so tired of this "See, this is why I dont believe you when you say you want to lose weight". Bitch ,you dont believe me because I've known your ass for over 8 years and you aint see me do nothing but eat like a hog and smoke cigarettes!!! Lets take this 1 step at a time!!!

Culprit #4: GAY MALE FRIEND

Please, don't take your ass out in NYC flapping like a fan in a Baptist Church on a Hot Summer Sunday and then wonder why someone tries to beat the shit out of you up in the Bronx, you know them niccas dont play "obvious" shit out there. Please, dont call me at 4 a.m. cause I live in Manhattan and tell me that you want to meet up to cry. Call Justin Timberlake bitch, cause he sang Cry Me A River. I wrote that Soulja Boi song "Yeah, Yeah, Bitch".

Culprit #5: LYING FRIEND

Please, dont make plans to do something with me and its already for a late time and then LIE LIKE A STUPID RAT ABOUT WHERE YOU WERE AND WHY YOU DIDN'T PICK UP YOUR PHONE!!!ADDITIONALLY DONT LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND SAY YOU COULDNT PICK UP THE PHONE CAUSE YOU GOT ARRESTED!!!! Really? Arrested?!YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU CONFIRMED AT 8 P.M. THAT WE ARE MEETING SO I COULD BRAID YOUR RAGGEDY ASS HEAD AND SOME HOW YOU GOT ARRESTED AND WENT TO CENTRAL BOOKING AND GOT PROCESSED, PRESENTED YOUR CASE, AND GOT OUT BY 12:13?! They dont move that fast baby, ASK OJ!

This No-Doz i'm poppin' aint working, i'm only eating healthy so I have not junk food to fuel me. If one of them damn mice walked pass me right now I would put them on the grill and get to skewing!!!Sorry....no need to repsond....just talking to myself!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had these moments!

Anonymous said...

Somehow I understand you better by reading this...lol!

Anonymous said...

What!!!???? Just kidding...Loved it!!!