Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yelling Girl: The Raw

I want to thank those of you have come to this blog and posted your comments. Yelling Girl is only as popular as you make it. I feel that I have something to say for all the frustrated and partially bitter individuals, namely women, who see that life is not always a bed of roses.

Here is what Yelling Girl is:

1) Unedited - 99.9% of the time I don't do a spell check or re-read my posts before publishing them. I do this for a number of reasons: First, I don't want to censor myself; and secondly, I don't want to mince my words. When I have a feeling about something I want to get it out and I want to make no apologizes for it, unless in those rare occasions where I really overstep my bounds and personally attack someone who is innocent or unable to defend themselves.

2) Raw - Yes, there is cursing on this site. Yes, I am a Christian. Yes, I still need prayer. The inner essence of a person lies not in their language but in their heart, if you disagree and are horribly offended by my cursing, quite possibly Yelling Girl is not for you. But I wouldn't all a thing like choice of words stand in the way of true liberation and empowerment.

3) Tacky - Yes, I will say some things that should not be said. I'm a stand-up comic, I almost will not ever be able to help that. I see life differently than most, and am not as offended by reality as the average person. This blog is for like minded persons who either feel the same way I feel or can appreciate my candor.

I hope this gives a little insight.

I want to thank you all for your time in checking out Yelling Girl, its is nothing with out you and I am nothing with out God!

Yamaneika
President, Yelling Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! You go yelling girl!!!