Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WTFiles!


I have seen some horrible fashion statements in my life, most of them made by me from '93-95 but are you serious?! Who the hell is he suppose to be? The nigga from Johnny Quest, Hodgie or whatever his name was?!

This man you see in the, OMG I can't believe I'm about to type this shit, purple crush velvet slippers, pink snake skin trench (where the fuck did he find a damn pink snake) and turban is none other than Andre Leon Talley! The damn fashion editor for Vogue! (Shaking my head hard) When he put this outfit on somewhere on the Westside two tranny's lost their wings.

Unfortunately, he is not the only fashion mishap in this picture; Hello, Naomi! What's going on, girl? Whipped so many asses no one will style you know without a restraining order and a can of mace? This is what happens when you go around fucking up the help, you got to depend on the only gay man that missed Fabulous class because he was too busy getting back shot by his gym teacher. But, you are still gorgeous!

I hope this never happens again, cause between the two of them they make Cephus and Reesie Mayweather of In Living Color look like Mr and Mrs GQ!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXscFeF9hf4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on these two. They look like they just stepped out of a 1993 time warp. They were going for a classic look and that look is definitely classic!

Fame < Infamy said...

your so funny!!!

Fame < Infamy said...

come check my blog out .... i love yours so much!!

http://vivaciousmabe.blogspot.com/