Monday, January 5, 2009

Chris Angel's new Trick


Chris Angel is now "officially" dating Holly Madison of the Girls Next Door Fame.

So, if you are wondering what his new trick is - it's Holly Madison. She is best known for letting Hugh Hefner (aka Dust Balls) take a dip in her swamp thang! Now, not that Chris Angel looks any cleaner (cause he's known for his flock of groupies) I am certain that taking Hugh Hefners leftovers is a little beneath him.

But whatever, I loved the GND; my favorite being Bridgette ( I have no clue, she just seemed the realest). Despite, my lack luster affinity for Holly I really was rooting for her to get that ring from Hef - cause God knows she put in enough man hours on her knees to get it.

Another GND cast member, Kendra is slated to get married on Hef property to some football player (I think). I'm not even interested enough to Google the information to correct myself. Kendra I never really thought was in it for Hef, she could do with or without him.

Unfortunately, GND is over. :-( This makes me sad because between GND and Keeping up with the Kardashians, I was in over hyped hoe heaven?

I wish all the girls good lucky w/ their relationships, apparently you can turn a hoe into a housewife!

No comments: