Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dummy of the Month

I'm usually not one to get into foolishness like this, because it happens so much I don't like to call attention to idiots; however, I am a New Yorker and I take pride in keeping our streets clean so watch this:




First, congratulations to the women who came forth to complain about this guy. Considering that these cookies were not directed at them racially, they could have easily turned the other way and purchased their macadamia cookies.

I can't believe that he calls those cookies Drunken Negro Cookies, for a number of reasons:

  1. Those cookies look nothing like drunken Negroes, actually, they look like him. Don't they look just like him, as dirty as he looked w/ that damn crazy ass looking hair and 9:30 shadow.
  2. What is this negro bullshit? What happened to the good old days when racists went all out.
  3. You own the shop, but you work the cash register, cook the pastries, and deliver the product. Do you think you have time to be putting others down after life clearly has given you a bad hand?

Lafayette French Pastry? Ain't shit French about that place but the owners armpits and them rats that come out when the lights are off.

They note this bakery as a "celebrity bakery" because it baked cakes for Sex & The City and Jungle Fever, that doesn't make this baker celebrity bakery. I handed Bea Aurthur a cup of seltzer, I guess that makes me a "celebrity" bar.

I like how the cookies are derogatory to blacks, but he says he has a Cuban cousin so it's okay. These cookies were called Drunken Negro cookies not Cocaine Cuban Caramels.

The issue for me is not about if this guy is an idiot, racist, or complete retard; the issue is that if you don't like the cookies do not patronized the shop. So, I have put the information up on this site so you know that if you are ever in New York City boycott Lafayette French Pastry. He says he likes everyone as long as they buy, we'll then I say lets have all races boycott him and see how many offensive cookies he can come up.

He says he has the right to name the cookies whatever he wants, and he is right. I also have the right to call him a dirty, idiot who obviously isn't making much money at what he does since he is "owner", backer, cashier, and delivery boy.

No comments: