Thursday, January 1, 2009

Watch Out For the Big Girls!!!!


I'm a big girl, yes, I'm a big girl! And what?! I don't want anyone saying anything to me about being a big girl, cause I look good! Okay, now I will take into consideration that I have a nice shape for a big girl, not that box back and all that some girls are cursed with; but still I'm big none the less. I love my big girls and will fight hard for them, but sometimes there is one in the bunch that makes me roll my eyes and say "sit your fat ass down"! This is one of those times.

Posted here you will find a clip of this girl named Scarlet, now I don't know if that is really her name cause it doesn't sound big. You know how big girls somehow have big names, almost like they are destined to be big? Well, Scarlet decides that she is gonna sing for us and in the middle of the damn song ( a song that I've never heard and one that I think is very impromptu cause at times even she looks confused at the words coming out of her mouth) and change her shoes.

Then she hops her big ass on this coffee table and....Just watch: (skip to about 2:15 in, cause it gets a bit long up front).





Did you see this?! Now granted the tape is called Scarlet takes a tumble, and I really thought I wasn't going to be surprised when she took the tumble, cause I was being prepped for it. But honey, when that fool fell! I'll tell you, I _______________________________ flat lined!

Here are the times I expected her to fall
1. When she put on her shoes, cause she was huffing and puffing and bent over awkwardly trying to put them on.
2. When she first got up on that coffee table, cause I heard the table say "Are you kidding?". That table creaked for dear life!
3. When she started that little booty grind, or whatever that was?

I was surprised that after the song was done and she had done all the things possible to bust her ass, she falls on the dismount!!!!

And the judges give her a 8.6!

Child, I have no words.

You have to watch the clip at least 5 times, cause the first 4 times you are laughing so hard you miss all the comedy gold at the end when she is on the floor in pain for about 3 mins.

This is my girl, fearless and shameless (cause she posted this shit!).

Big up, big girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! That was funny as hell!!! It's hard to tell if she is faking or not

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Yelling girl---Girl got lots of nerves---and no shame to her game! But it was funny! Keep up the good work with this blog! I love it.