Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dose this look like the face of a 21 year old?



Of course not! Akon is up to more foolishness, this time he's not inappropriately groping young girls on stage. Apparently, Mr. Kon (I don't know the niggas last name, nor do I care) doesn't know what his real age is. #1 sign that you are in your 30's, faking amnesia when asked the "how old are you" question.

The reason he gives for not knowing his age? Despite having a BIRTH CERTIFICATE AT HIS DISPOSAL TO CHECK!!! Is that in Africa age is not important. Right! Nigga, how old are you? Cause now I'm really concerned.

I guesstimate that he is about 38 or so. One because in that one picture, he has that Keith Sweat/Jonny Gil "I'm so fly" S-Curl; only an old nigga would rock that. Also, the nigga stay ashy, and as you age some of the sheen and luster goes w/ you.

I just think its sad that he has to lie about his age, is the business that rough that niggas is lying about their age?!

Wow. There is no hope for us women.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Long story..but I actually saw something the other day that said that Akon was born in 1981...so he is around the age of 27.