Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Truth

Now you all know me by now, I'm a Gospel and R&B girl, however I think I found the truth in rap. I have to thank Roc Belushi for hipping me to this dude.

Introdcuing Charles Hamilton.

Now, I have to give this guy props one because he is a Scorpio (like me!) and second because (despite being crazier than a box of Crazy Loops) he might just be the truth to this new generation of hip-hop.

I will be buying his album when he comes out on Interscope!

What makes his story even more dramatic is that he comes from a very tragic past (homeless, drugs, and hurt - what we artist go through just to make it).

Mark my words this guy is the next big thing. A young black man, with talent, fame, money and a brilliant mind - which means he'll be married to a white woman next month.

I'm gonna post two clips from him, but there is a bunch of stuff on YouTube for him - GO CHECK HIM OUT!






No comments: