Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who are these people?!


Okay, so I know who they are but who cares?! I don't really care for Joe Biden, he's made some stupid remarks over this campaign and I'm sure over the course of his grey-head life. Him and his wife, who I've lovingly named Saddle Bag Arms look as phony as a $2 bill; but America needed to see some white meat in order to elect a black president - so, I have to say 'Thanks' for validating the ticket Biden.

But who is this guy?! What do we know about him? We spent so much time trying to get Obama in office that we didn't take the time to look at his running mate. I personally think Hilary Clinton would've been a better option, but lets face it not only would Hilary have tried to kill Obama not one Republican in their right mind would vote for Hilary. That's one Snatch you couldn't give away on Ebay.

Back to Saddle Bag Arms and her husband. I don't like this man, I've got my eyes on him and that's all I'm saying.

I don't trust me with comb-overs, so you know I really don't trust a man w/ a comb-back. Who is he trying to fool, fluffing up them two or three strains of hair in the middle?

Anyway, because they were very overlooked during the whole process - let me give them a little bit of shine, not much, but enough for what they bring to the table, which ain't much, but it's something, but not a lot, but enough to give them this shout-out, but that's it so don't get used to it, but i'm gonna do it so before I talk myself out of it....Here you go

No comments: