Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wearing the man out already!!!!


Child, they are wearing this man out already. Not even 48 hours in office and my man looks like he's aged 50 years.

America is gonna worry this man to death, which is my biggest gripe. Even if this man comes in office and takes a shit on the entire country, bangs Michelle everyday, and goes on welfare he could never be as bad as the idiot we had in office for 8 years!

America sat back and let this idiot screw over the country for 8 FUCKING YEARS! And now all of a sudden we expect someone to come in here and clean up his mess. Fuck that! And yes I said it, FUCK THAT!

Why is someone else always responsible for cleaning up the mess that these Bush's make?! First, Clinton had to clean up after daddy Bush, now Obama w/ baby Bush. I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and watch "Brother to, but smarter than the idiot Bush we just had in office" Jeb become president. I can't take anymore of the Bush family, and their highly unattractive wives!

Who can forget Great-Grandma Bush (AKA Gargoyle), Barbara, who we found out was not only ugly on the outside but uglier on the inside; during that whole Katrina fiasco.

I've lived through 12 years of Bush's and some of Ronald, I'm done with these people. Every time we let these Republicans in office, the economy suffers, the rich get richer, the poor starve, and I have a hard time supporting my 2 wigs a week-habit.

Enough!

No comments: