Monday, January 5, 2009

Foolishness Continued...

Okay, here is a clip of pure foolishness! Comes as courtesy of the late James Brown. Got to give it up to the man, he was a legend. He made a lot of great hits. He wrote and sang 'I'm black and I'm proud' and then turned around and married every white woman in a 15 mile radius.

In this interview, Mr. Brown is being questioned on his altercation with his wife that caused him to be arrested.

Watch:




Highlights of this clip:

1) Why does JB look like the fly in this interview?
2) Why is he wearing a windshield on his face?
3) What is up with the gloves?
4) He opens up the interview not with "hello" but singing "this is a man's world"
5) Classic moment: interviewer asks him a why the women love him, one of his responses "because I make love good" she then follows that statement up with "I hear you are coming out with a gospel magazine". LOL!!!
6) At one point I think he is speaking in Chinese!

And because I promised my friend and JB's biggest fan that I would, here is a clip of JB at his best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exMWFeJQBZY&eurl=file:///C:/Program%20Files/Yahoo!/Messenger/kywrnHmGfy6TRKyXrWED7w--&feature=player_embedded

No comments: