Thursday, January 1, 2009

Introducing, Foolishness...

We are starting the New Year off with more foolishness. I posted earlier this week, this young Korean man (but don't tell him that) singing some Mariah Carey song! Child, he started this day off with more of his foolishness.

He can't even remotely sing, and although I gave him props last post, I'm inclined to take it back. What is up with that spiderweb, see-through vest?! Someone call Prince, he's about to be swagger jacked.

So, without further ado, here is FOOLISHNESS...




Yelling Girl Side Note: His name is not foolishness, that's what I've dubbed him.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'll give him a D+ for trying...Hey it would make a great comedy act!!

Anonymous said...

What the Hell???? He's bold though!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for starting my 2009 off with a laugh....Yeah for Yelling Girl!!! Glad you're back in the house!!!!

Anonymous said...

He can give me that vest!!! It is a HE right?

Anonymous said...

What else is new?

Anonymous said...

Where will he be in concert at?

Anonymous said...

Dangggg!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Momma always said if you can't say nothing nice don't say anything at all---I plead the fifth! Love Yelling girl though!!

Webstar said...

Wow- you don't see this little talent nowadays on youtube. Is he deaf?